To Our Dear Family of Patients,
We hope you and your family have been in good health. While there have been many changes in our lives this past year, two have remained the same: our commitment to your safety and excellent care. In light of this commitment, we have all received COVID vaccines in order to better protect ourselves and our patients.
We are grateful for your patience through this unprecedented time. We look forward to rescheduling your appointments, and scheduling new appointments. We are so looking forward to seeing you!
Our office has ALWAYS followed the infection control guidelines made by the U.S. Centers of Disease Control (CDC), the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), and the California Dental Association (CDA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies' recommendations to keep you, and our office, safe.
In accordance to these guidelines, you will notice some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- Face coverings will be required to be worn when entering the office and leaving. We have hand sanitizer stations and tissues accessible.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, books and children's toys since these items cannot be disinfected.
- As always, our infection control protocols will keep everyone healthy.
Thank you for being our patient. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back.